Firefox is an open-source web browser which provides excellent browsing speed, rich suite of customization options to personalize your daily Internet sessions, clean navigation mode, as well as extensions provided by third-party developers for adding extra functions.
Firefox bundles features that include spell check, private browsing, download manager, tabbed layout, bookmark manager, pop-up blocker, and several others. In addition to these, Firefox accommodates a series of tools for developers, such as the DOM Inspector and the Error Console.
The URL bar or address bar is able to remember visited websites, offers possible matches, and displays a list with websites that you can choose from. Plus, you can control what results are shown in the location bar from the “Options” panel by using both browsing history and bookmarks, history, bookmarks, or nothing.
NOTE:When installing this PAF, there's a page where it asks you to enter the version you want to install.
- To install the latest, stable build enter: latest
- To install the latest, Beta build enter: beta
- To install the latest, DevEdition build enter: devedition
- To install the latest, ESR build enter: esr
- To install the latest, Nightly build enter: nightly
- To install any other version, enter the version number of that build and install as normal.